Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide the following information.
We at https://www.materiarelais.it believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Registration File (Log Files)
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor user movement on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser PC inside the browser. They contain basic information about browsing the Internet and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable Cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice could limit some site navigation features.
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access the following pages.
- Saving activity preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user during navigation, for example, allow you to set the language.
- Statistics and audience measurement activities (eg: Google Analytics)
These cookies help us understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with the websites providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps improve the performance of websites.
- Social media cookies (eg: Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, sharing and commenting on site pages on social networks, enabling the “like” features on Facebook and the “+1” on G +.
Purpose of the processing
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals / sites connected with this and to send communications, including commercial communications, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsor.
- any transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
The data will be processed as follows:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a specific database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
- organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All required data is mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding data processing are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- get by the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and the intelligible communication of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, subject to the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Andrea Liguori
- Tax Code: LGRNDR78H23H703H
- Corso Umberto I, 259
- 84013 – Cava de ‘Tirreni (SA)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the rights provided in the art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, it is sufficient to contact us through one of the channels made available. All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything to remove that information as soon as possible.